top of page


How do I file a claim?
  • File a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call us at 828-281-9030 to get things started. 

  • We will make sure you get paid the amount owed and in a timely manner. If the other person's insurance company doesn't want to pay you what you are fairly owed, we will go after them. That can include helping you file a small claims suit and helping you put together the needed paperwork and representing you in court.

  • Basically, we have your back.

To start the claims process, fill out the form below.

Thanks for submitting!

We Represent You
  • In North Carolina, police officers normally do not issue tickets for accidents. This makes the police reports vital in order to get you compensated. Sadly, even with police reports, many insurance companies use stall tactics and fancy words to prevent them from paying the money you are owed. And unless you are seriously hurt, attorneys will generally not be interested in helping you unless you advance them several thousands of dollars.

  • House of insurance does not allow companies to get away with these bogus attempts to refuse to pay you. When you're in an accident, we personally represent you for both the company we have placed with you, and to compel the other party's insurance company to settle your claim.

>> Give us a call, day or night, and we’ll be there to lend a hand <<

bottom of page